Events and News
Throughout the year, the New Centerville & Rural Volunteer Fire Company has many events going on. We recommend that you regularly visit this page, as events are added and new dates are posted frequently. NCRVFC would like to thank all those who support these events.
Please select from the following categories.
Farmers' and Threshermen's Jubilee
Dinners, Banquets and Fundraisers (inc. Gun & Cash Extrav.)
FARMERS' AND THRESHERMEN'S JUBILEE
- 2019 Jubilee dates - Sept. 4-8
Dinners, Banquets and Fundraisers
GOLF SCRAMBLE - 31st Annual Outing
- Friday, May 24, 2019
- In cooperation with 7 Springs Resort.
- 12:30 PM SHOTGUN
- Registration from 10:30-11:30 AM
- Lunch available starting at 11:00 AM
$90.00 per person includes: 18 holes of golf, carts, greenies on holes 11 & 15, hot dog, chips & beverage, full course buffet dinner...Plus beverages available all day.
- *Space is Limited (a total of 36 foursomes)
- PLUS - Prizes on every hole: Golfer can win one kicker prize only. Hole-in-one prizes on #'s 6, 11 & 15 will be awarded to the first Hole-In-One only. (Golf Professionals are not eligible for hole-in-one prizes)
If you can't join us for golf, plan on being with us for the buffet dinner. Dinner is held in the Ski Lodge at 6:30 PM this year. Cost is $38.00 and you must register in advance.
All ties will be broken and determined by match of scorecards starting with the lowest handicap hole. USGA governs all rules of play.
Special Note: Seven Springs does require SOFT SPIKE AND COLLARED SHIRTS on the course. Carts are also required. NO SPECTATORS ARE PERMITTED ON THE COURSE!
Click here for Application:
Golf Scramble Application - Word Doc
Golf Scramble Application - PDF
Call Robin Byard at 814-279-8555 with any questions.
Checks payable to NCRVFC - send with completed application to: Robin Byard, 214 Opal Lane, Somerset, PA 15501
CHICKEN BARBEQUE (Sundays)
- June 2 & August 11, 2019
MOTHER'S DAY BANQUET
- May 12, 2019
$20 TICKET BANQUET
- June 21, 2019
- Click here for Results from Sept 15, 2018
ANNUAL FUND DRIVE - Held annually in April.
BACK TO TOP
SUMMER FARM TRACTOR PULLS
- June 1 & July 20, 2019
- Western style pulls start at 6pm
- NCRVFC will no longer be having deadweight pulls
- View RULES & REGULATIONS
- Any questions please call Dean Brant 814-483-0361
- April 10 6-7 PM, 2019
- (Bring last rabies vaccination documentation)
PA GAME COMMISSION BEAR CHECK STATION 2018
- November 17-21, 2018
- Free admission. Food and drinks available for purchase.
CHILDREN'S FIRE SAFETY HOUSE
Designed to educate children on the hazards of fire, as well as promoting fire safety in their homes.