All Terrain (ATV) Pulling Rules and Regulations
| 124 and Down
125 - 200
201 - 250
251 - 400
401 - 600
601 - 800
801 and up
4 x 4 - 400 and Down
4 x 4 - 401 - 600
4 x 4 - 601 and Up
Side by Sides
- Three and four wheelers will pull together according to above classes.
- Stock equipment only will be permitted.
- Stock hitch must be used.
- Hitch height can be no higher than the rear axle. Hitch must be stationary in all directions.
- A one inch clevis must be used when making a pull.
- NO additional weights are permitted.
- There will be no need to weigh all-terrain vehicles.
- When vehicle stops, the pull is complete.
- All drivers MUST wear a helmet.
- Both hands must be kept on the handlebars at all times.
- Driver must stay seated on the seat.
- Each driver must be old enough to drive in a safe and responsible manner on or off the track.
- Drivers must be with their ATV and in line while their class is being pulled.
- ATV must meet approval of pulling officials.
- NO modifications of chassis except for tire size.
- NO duals or chains.
- Any jerking, hot rodding of ATV in pit or pit area will disqualify the driver.
- Judges will inspect all ATV’s and determine if ATV’s are safe, and will check modifications that are illegal.
- Judges will decide what class ATV will pull in.
- Vehicle must stay within marked boundaries.
- NO one on the track except track officials and one puller.
- NO alcoholic beverages of any kind on the grounds.
- Judges have the right to stop and disqualify any ATV if it is not being operated in such a manner as would be considered safe.
- Arguing or unsportsmanlike conduct toward officials is cause for disqualification of BOTH ATV and driver for the day.
- If there is a protest, the pulling officials will decide if it is a legitimate complaint (example; engine modifications). If the judges decide that the complaint is legitimate, the protested ATV will be disqualified.
- All decisions by officials are FINAL.
- Judges have the option to re-pull all first pullers.
- NO fluid in tires
- NO fuel other than regular pump gas. No alcohol or racing fuel.
- Cargo boxes can be on ATV but must be empty.
- NO riders anywhere on the grounds.
- NO unnecessary driving on the grounds
- In the event of a full pull, park near the end of the track and stay with your ATV until the class is finished. This is in case of a pull off.
- 4 x 4’s can pull in class 1 6 if 4 x 4 is turned off.
- Each ATV can pull one time only.
BACK TO TOP
For more information on rules and regulations, call: 814-926-4333
In case of rain cancellation, listen to WQZS 93.3 Radio Station.
Sponsored for the benefit of New Centerville & Rural Volunteer Fire Company.
3054 Kingwood Road
Rockwood, PA 15557